Hey, lovelies today I decided to share my fall must haves aka my wishlist for my fall favorites. Hopefully, you guys find this helpful so let's get started! As some of you might already know fall is one of my favorite seasons, and I love having my wardrobe fall ready. Here are some of my favorite fall pieces that I been eyeing.
1. This tunic is perfect for running errands in style or going to grab coffee/lunch with a friend and dressing up with a statement necklace for night time. Link below
2. I just recently got my hands on this pleat-front-midi-skirt and I wore it twice already. It's one of those pieces that will go so many things and make such a statement. Link below
3. I'm a big cape fan and I think it's perfect for fall, winter, and spring and I especially love this color. Link below
1. I love this Fringe blanket cover up from Express, it is so ideal to just throw it on with a comfy pair of leggings, boyfriend jeans or denim. Link: http://www.express.com/clothing/women/southwestern-fringe-blanket-cover-up/pro/1030013/cat2012
2. I'm obsessing over this print hooded poncho from Express, it's such a fun and stylish piece to wear. I think it's perfect for this fall season and you can style it up with heels or you can keep it fun and comfy by switching it up with boots. Link: http://www.express.com/clothing/women/southwest-print-hooded-poncho/pro/
3. The hidden placket jacket is my absolute favorite and my fall must have. I love how stylish it is while keeping you warm and comfy.
4. I'm loving the shawl collar cardigan from The Limited, It is perfect for the rainy days where you want to stay cozy while looking stylish.
1. I seriously adore this blouse from the Banana Republic. I love wearing this with some leggings, necklace, and long boots. It is perfect for day and night time look.
2. Another favorite top I like from the Banana Republic is this striped dolman sleeve shirttail tee. I got this top in all three colors because it is so versatile and goes with so much. You can layer it up with a sweater and transit to winter and spring season.
Join me through this creative journey as I guide you with complete style and fashion 101. Your one complete stop for all your beauty, skincare and health needs. Let me be your complete dose to all things fabulous. I decided to write because I want to inspire and guide all the beautiful ladies to be fashionistas, to be creative. I want to help them with any of their health and beauty issues. So they can feel dazzling at all times. Follow me on Instagram @zeezstyle
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
FALL FAVORITES & GUIDE
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The first set showing that amazing coat/cape is fantastic! I really loved that piece, that's my favorite in the post, and I think that represents fall very well!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much Denise!!Delete
I love that ponchos are in!! Great list. XOReplyDelete
Nice roundup! I'm a huge fan of Ann Taylor for work clothes and a love a big, comfy blanket scarf :)ReplyDelete
That would be my favorite too!!Delete
Cute picks lovely! Fall pieces are the best! xxReplyDelete
Thank you and yes they are!!Delete
In love with the first cape. It's so beautiful!ReplyDelete
Love these stores!ReplyDelete
Posts online about Phuket, Dubai, Beijing...
Interesting guide doll!!!ReplyDelete
Follow for follow?
Yes!! Lets follow? leave me the links!Delete
Looking fab! Dress is awesome and so are the heelsReplyDelete
Stunning picks Zeezster!ReplyDelete